Rant

Okay. So, I've been talking to my twin lately. It's complicated. He is my sister's boyfriend's older brother. We have so much in common. We could be best of friends but I already like him a bit more than that. The thought of dating my sister's boyfriend's brother is liitle off but it's almost like we'd be a perfect match.

The problem is that he just got out of a six year relationship when he started talking to me. It might seem all fine and dandy, him sounding like he like me and everything, until the thought of me just being some kind of rebound girl pops up. Of course. That would be my luck. I really try to move on in life, getting over the girl who crushed my heart, and I become someone's object of fun. There's always a possibility that this guy might really like me and want a relationship with me. But I say that's a fat chance.

I'm trying to make anyone feel sorry for me. I'm sure a lot of people can actually relate to what I'm feeling and going through. It just sucks some monkey balls, you know. I'm one of those people who will glare at the couple that is making out in the corner because I don't think it's fair. But whatever. I always rant about that one subject. Love and friendship are just not my strong points.

It's a good thing I chose a path that leads to me working with animals and not people =)

Animal rights! Yeah!
<3Tezzy
September 28th, 2010 at 04:54pm