I had a bad day, Mibba

Last night was a horrible night. I was up very late because my dog decided he didn't want to sleep in his cage there fore, I was not allowed to sleep either. I think I feel asleep around 5:30, 6:00. I had to wake up at 6:30 to take medication and I was obviously very tired and since I graduated and do not have a job yet my mom told me to leave Finn with her, and go get some sleep.

By the time I woke up it was 2:00 and I was kind of angry I slept that long so I went downstairs and Finn tried to jump on me and I was annoyed with him because he was the one who kept me up all night so I told him to go away. So my darling brother took it apon himself to tell me everything I'm doing wrong with my life starting with telling Finn to go away.

He told me that I'm a failure because

I don't have a job. I've applied to countless places that aren't getting back to me.
I',m not going to college. That's a personal choice I made for myself.
And I'd fail at living on my own. I thought that one was funny because he is 17 years old and I have never seen him clean up after himself or make himself something to eat. My mother does it for him..

He attacked me out of no where, screamed at me and made me feel worthless "because he cares." Yeah, okay.

I am not in anyway trying to bash religious people but ever since he "found god" he's been preaching to everyone. If the thinks something then it must be right but, in reality he has no idea what's going on with my life because I choose not to share it with him.

My parents were pissed at him and my dad told me not to worry about what my brother thinks, he's an ass and can't stand being wrong.

I cried all day because of him. I don't care if he thinks he's trying to help me. He needs to keep his mouth shut.

Anyways. I have a new story Resemblance

check it out.
September 29th, 2010 at 05:12am