reconnecting with the world

I find it very funny how I can never think of any thing to write for these things unless I'm upset or something that is painfully stupid. I don't know it's just funny. It has been like forever since I even posted anything on this website at all but I'm taking the chance now to reconnect with the world ( haha even though barley any one reads this I still count it as reconnecting with the world).

Well any way yeah.. well my life seems to be like really blah at the moment not that any one cares. It's funny in a sad kinda way I've been working up to the point for a long time but some how I still feel like I don't know how I got here. Like I know how but, it feels like every thing that's brought me to this point never really happened. As if it was just a dream or something I made up and now am confusing with reality. Like I went to sleep and while I was sleeping I was thrown here and now I've woken up and have no idea how to get out or if there is even away out.

yep and it seems like every one I know is sad for one reason or another. Some how I end up being the one to make them feel better even though I'm just as depressed as them. I end up just saying a bunch of stuff that I personally don't even waist my time believing any more and think of just the most random thing to say and they feel better. So yes I've also noticed I speak in metaphors a lot I didn't know I did it so much but yes I do (not sure what that had to do with anything).

yep so I'm not sure how any of what I just said matters to you in any way or why you would even care. So that's basically all I had to say comment say what ever you want I don't care I just like reading what you have to say.Plus its hard to connect with the world if it doesn't connect back with you. yep so thanks for taking the time to read this I'm going to go now so bye.
September 30th, 2010 at 02:58am