I got the random urge to look at my stories here on Mibba...

And I was completely shocked at the last update dates that I found on most of them. 2008? Really? That was two years ago! I feel bad because I haven't updated most of them in such a long time (actually, I'm not even positive anymore where my notebooks with them in it are...).

I've been trying to decide for a while if I should delete some of these stories, and just forget about them. Then again, I don't really want to because I'm attached. They're my babies. Ha ha. That sounds kind of silly now that I've actually typed it out. But I do have an odd sense of attachment to the things I write, even if they turn out to be absolute rubbish. Half the time, I'm not even sure that my old stuff gets read. More than likely that's a negative.

You know, I should have been to bed hours ago. Its one a.m. now, actually, about eighteen minutes after, and here I sit, still wasting time. Sitting on Mibba like I do every night. Ha ha. Sometimes I'm appalled at myself. But anyway.

Back to the main topic of this journal entry.

I'm curious to know if anyone is still interested in my old stuff...and if you read my stories, it'd be really great if you could respond (though I won't be surprised if I don't get an answer from anyone). It'd be great if you could drop me a message, saying what stories it is that you like (the ones you'd actually be devoted to reading). And also, maybe tell me the titles of ones you aren't big fans of.

I'm tempted to scrap most of my stories (but not before saving them to my computer). Just keeping up a select few. Anyway. It'd be great to know your thoughts and opinions, especially if you're a reader. Anyone else, please feel free to comment. I don't bite. ;)

xx
Cortnie

P.S. Is it odd that I giggle almost every time I see the Age: 19 on my profile...? Actually, don't answer that. I know that's odd. Anywho. Ciao. (For real this time.)
September 30th, 2010 at 08:22am