Yes, i adore him and will do anything for an old friend.

So, I was realizing earlier that I haven’t done much on here in awhile. so lets see, since last time I wrote a journal, I’ve now kissed four different people, got a boyfriend, had oral sex, been drifted to go to my bestie’s homecoming, and realized that I’ll always do what my old crush wants.

yeah, so you all know bout the whole Alex and me kissing in the bathroom at work; well, Alex got fired a couple weeks ago for being a no call, no show. we’re still friends and all, just nothing more. I regret kissing him, cause I realized that he just wanted someone to kiss and didn’t care that I liked him. Yes, I liked Alex, no he didn’t see me as anything more then just a friend, just like rest of the males in the world.

Second kissing partner, was a guy who used to work at another store of ours, but went to a different pizza company. the two of use officely met at my brother’s party last month. the kiss was pretty innocent. we kissed outside my brother’s bedroom when he was in there with his girlfriend. I must say, Tony was a good kisser. I can honestly say I french kissed a man over twice my age. I discovered a couple weeks ago, that Tony’s kindof 40 years old, and I just I didn’t look anyway near my age that night. He also has a daughter that’s like 17, so yeah.

third, was my girl, Morgan. I love that girl to death. she’s been my best friend since I met her back in January in ballet class, we were the only two who listened to Hollywood Undead and knew stuff about them. we kissed on the way to the beach in front of her boyfriend who thought it was awesome that we were cool with it. the two of us randomly do things like that when we see eachother.

Fourth, is my wonderful boyfriend, Jon. Oh god, I adore him. he kissed me for the frist time a week ago Monday. we started dating that Wednesday when I was doing the evil ulearn at work. (cruse that program)

we also got a little frisky that afternoon, so yeah, I’m only half virgin as Morgan puts it.

Morgan decided last week that I’m going to her senior homecoming with her. her mom’s cleared it with the school and everything. So the two of us have been trying to find a dress and shoes and sexy laungie for me for that day, and I can’t go strapless cause my boobs aren’t big enough. :(

I got asked to work tonight, on my day off last night. and of crouse, I tell my gm, sure, I’ll work. I was supposed to be there from 5 to 7 and be first cut. stupid fucking Lauren decides to keep me half the night after I told her that I’m first cut, I’m leaving before any other inside person. she got pissed about that I think. she got annoyed with me after she told me to go home, cause I stayed in the back and helped Caleb fold his bundle of boxes that he had to do. I told her that I was helping Caleb with his boxes so he could go home. I told her that I’ll pretty much do anything for Caleb. she doesn’t know why, only a couple people know why. Caleb knows why I will.

I used to have a crush on that boy for four, almost five, years. he knows that, I still in a way do have the crush, but it’s more, a I’ll-do-anything-for-you-cus-I-care. I’ve known him longer then anyone else, we’ll have known eachother since January 2004.
October 1st, 2010 at 07:07am