What a week.

Finally finished my new room and it looks amazing well to me at least!!
I spent a decient amount on two piece of furniature that I wanted to buy. Only downfall some assemblily required and some means: yes you must putt all of the pieces together.
It took my mom and me around two hours which I though wasn't to bad. Now that everything is set up I'm so excited about it.
Other exciting news my best friend is coming back to visit and go to our old schools homecoming game tomorrow. I can't wait to see her it has been like weeks and I miss her like crazy!!! And I'm sleeping over at her house and were gonna see one of our favoite authors on satuarday!!
what else did I want to talk about.......oh um I decided to go back to running during the week. I love to run but having asthma( I think that's how you spell it) makes it very challenging. I think I used my inhalier more than the recomended amout but whatever I don't use it all the time just when I run! so I was running today and I passed this squirrel. I was so excited because how many times do you see a squirrel really close to you? Hardly. so I thought I should give this squirrel a treat. I found a berry on the ground and set it by the squirrel, he took it and threw it back at me.
It was kinda depressing so iwas like whatever squirrel go find some nuts. Then I ran off and listned to my ipod. I hate how sometimes you want to shuffle but have this hard time watching where your going and changing the song. You would think by now apple would have created a way to have the ipod read your mind and know what you want to listen to. That would be so cool and you would have to click through a million songs just to find one good one. APPLE YOU NEED TO GET ON THIS!!!!
Something I learned today, my house loses things. I blame losing my fabric markers on my house. Because sudenly they are no where to be found.
Alright well it's late and I'm tired so I'm gonna hit the hay.
Goodnight yall.
btw's I posted a new chapter of my story read it if your interested.
Talk to you soon.:)
sincerely
Faye
October 1st, 2010 at 08:37am