White. Black.

I see a girl. I see white. I don't know where I am. Why can't they find me? Why can't they see I'm in pain? Why can't they just stop asking why I'm not okay? I see that she is crying. She is being taken away. "Why are you crying?" The girl asks me. "I thought you would be happy?" I didn't know what she was saying. I didn't want to believe that what she was saying was true. I couldn't.

"Why?" was all I managed to say. "Why?! I did it for everyone who would be happy now that I am gone?! I figured you would understand?!" She screamed. I screamed I can't take it anymore. I need to run away before they see me. Before they take me with them. Before I am in something I don't want to be in. "You need to run away! Now!" she says to me. I turn around and run. There's black everywhere now. What is going on? "AHHHH!" I hear someone scream. I try to run but i am chained up. What's going on. I can't feel anymore. I can't see what's going on?

"How did I get here? Where am I?" I ask not expecting for an answer. I se a girl. She's crying. She looks up and she has no face. Now she does. I know who she is. She is so familiar. I know her. This is all because of her. Because she led me her. Now I know what I must do. I know that I must not be here anymore. I am finally destined to be where I have belonged my whole life....with her.
October 2nd, 2010 at 04:56am