Pointless.

I wrote a whole f*cking journal... To have this f*cking laptop glitch and delete it.
Wow

It was pretty long too... And had a lot of meaning.

I'm bout to slap a slut
Not really... But I am about to find a cliff and throw this laptop off it.

FUCK MY LIFE

I know, I know. I don't have that it bad.

-Screams-
So much writing... So much soul... It's all gone to waste.

That's one sentence that I find strange...
"So much soul"
I mean... You can pass off with saying it when you're like... fifty.

This is so pointless.

I feel so majorly depressed right now.
Why? Because I was writting about something that I think is a important subject and then somehow it turned into me talking about something that I realized I need to get off my chest.... And now it's gone.

Writing about all that made me get depressed... And then losing all of it on top of that. Ughh.

I'll probably re-write it another time... The important subject part. The other part was just me ranting about stuff going on in my life and such... And me bitching about my life isn't really something I plan on writing about.

So... I wasn't going to take questions on my other journal because I thought it was interesting enough to not need questions and I was just going to put 'Your welcome to voice your opinions and thoughts below.' but that would just be worthless though so... Questions it is.

1. Is there anything people say that annoys you or just sounds awkward to you for some strange reason?
2. I'm half asleep.
3. I just need a hug... Or friends... Here I go with the b*tching about my life and self pity sh*t again.
4. This isn't even making sense.
5. What's your definition of a cupcake cake?
October 2nd, 2010 at 08:41am