It Wasn't As it Always Seems

It wasn't always bracelets that would go a mile high, As a young girl about the age of eight, I started collecting watches. Every Wesnday I would go to Mc Donald's for an hour before I would have to go to dance class, I would order a happy meal and find prizes inside of it. Each time I got one, my prize would be a watc of some cartoon show like the Rug Rats, so i collected them. I would have massive amounts of watches; I felt so bad for them because i thought if i never wore them then what's the point in haveing them? So when i was in third grade, I would wear about twelve watches on each arm. Sometimes I would wear more than what I had. That was because every year on my birthday or Chirstmas I would get watches and I would wear them with the televe that I already had. Even if they started to break I would come up with ways to fix them myself, so I would continue to wear them.
As the years went on, I finally decided to take people's advise and not wear them anymore. I just wasn't in the mood to wear watches; I looked hard into the mirror.
So for about five years in my life I never wore any watches. I threw them all out, well most of them, some of them I had lost. The ones that I still had were broken. They were really pretty. I didn't wear them I just save them as a memory of how much fun I has when i used to wear them.
So when I was ten going on eleven, I was in fifth grade, Near the end of my fifth grade year, that was when i started to ware bracelets.
I had bracletes in my room, but I would never wear them because I thought were to preppy for me because I was always the tomboy in my family when I was a kid. So I thought I wouldn't ever need them.
I chose to wear braclets because I wanted to be liked in school. I wanted everyone to be my friend and be widely known. So I thought if I wore bracelets, I would have friends. When I finally decided to wear bracelets, I made more friends. So I just continued to wear them all the time.
I wear braclets now only to hide my scares. I ware them so I'm not scared walking the hall ways in school. They are like my comfort objects, and my best friend.
Loosing bracelets now is a major deal in my adulthood. Each time they break, I'll still wear them, or I'll just get string and add the beads from the other braclets that I broke. They are a huge part in my life and without them or any type of jewerly; I don't know what i would do without them. I'll do whatever it takes just to continue to wear bracelets.
Most of my bracelets are sex bracelets if you break them then you would have to give a guy oral sex or something depending on the color; so im told.
I mostly wear rubber bracelets. Each has a meaning. One of my braclets that I have is a sympathy one, because I was sponcering one of my friend's cousins because she was in the hospital ever since she was born and she is now tewelve and still has trouble breathing. I sponcered just to help her out. I love leather Goth braclets the most, I don't ever like to take off my bracelets even if they irritate my wrist.
October 2nd, 2010 at 08:55pm