It's been a while xD (You should read and give me some opinions)

No really, I haven't posted a journal in FOREVER, and this is the first time in a week I've had my computer on. I mean, I've been keeping up with my comments on my iPod, but that's about it.

I'VE MISSED YOU ALL! </3

So, what's going on... oh! So with the whole Footloose thing, this was a while ago, but one of my friends dropped the play, and I got asked to fill in, so I have a legit part! :D And we're a month from opening and I'm already getting horror dreams ::crazy: That part isn't good. But it's going to be a damn epic play, and I'll post pictures when we do the rehersal for parents.

-

The webcomic version of As The Sister of Harry Potter is OFFICALLY started! Nika and I have teamed up to make it a reality. We got together today and worked, I've almost got the script version of the first chapter done, and she's started the character sheets. I'm hoping we'll have the first few strips up soon!

-

So I've started a new story ::naughty: It's going to be sci-fi :D The title is "The Vampire's Mistress" and once I have an epic layout/banner and the first chapter done, it shall be posted. I'm really excited about this story :D

-

On the down side, I have writers block on TLF and Ginny's diary, and Music Girl is taking me forever to write >< But I'm almost done with the first comp book of it. 11 more pages to go! And... I STILL don't have a title for my LotR/HP crossover >< And I'm fifteen pages in! WTF?

-

Opinion time! (Or Questions, whatever)
1. Are you gonna cut footloose? (xD)
2. Web-comic version of ATSOHP... awesome, lame, or completely lost?
3. Would you be interested in reading The Vampire's Mistress? I'll post a summary when I get it completely figured out.
4. Want to help me figure out a title for my crossover?

That's all for now my lovely people of Mibba! :D
~Icamane
October 3rd, 2010 at 03:13am