Halloween... Mibba, I just don't get it.

I mean. Halloween's all fun and such and OMFG THE CANDY.
....But....
OHMYFRIGGENGAWSH Costumes.
I love dressing up, but I'm having a few problems here.
1. Would any of these costumes actually cover up ANY of my body? Ahaha, no.
2. THEY'RE ROBBING ME. For realz. $75 for one cheaply made dress!? I'm serious. There's a Hello Kitty dress that is like CLOTH... Plus not much of it either... And it's like $60!

My mom has this whole anti-Halloween thing. She says its from the devil. I never went trick-or-treating when I was little... So I guess I'm making up for it by going while I'm fourteen. Screw it. If ten year-olds can, why can't I?

But really, they're like saying "OH. If you're poor you can't celebrate Halloween!" and I'm on my own paying for my costume and such. So I guess I'm gonna have to be creative and come up with one on my own.

Questions:
1. Whatcha gonna be?
2. How much skin shows?
3. What's your say on the prices? Fair or not?
4. What do your parents say about Halloween? [I bet they're all normal and love it -.-]

Don't get me wrong. I'm not like "You have to have a skirt that comes down to your knees and blah blah blah." But some of these costumes are seriously like... meh.
October 4th, 2010 at 04:59am