Sometimes I wish I just had a bag of fortune cookies...

Heheh. Sounds silly, I know. But I believe they'rree MAGICALLL!

I've seriously had some fortunes cookies that have come true. I know. It's just coincidence, but they're fun. Ya know?

Let me tell you a little story Mibba.
You all: -groans- Why won't you just shut up?
No, I'm going to tell you.

So once my friends showed up at my house with fortune cookies and we started walking down the street. We were walking on the street beside my street and my friend gave me a fortune cookie. When I opened it I was standing in the yard of an empty house that was for sale and my friends were on the street.

It had: "You will soon meet the person you admire." written on it... Or something like that.

Less than about two days later the most gorgeous boy evarr moved in that same house.
It was crazyy.

School. Ohmygod. Give me a break.
If you've ever talked to me on here you might of noticed I'm always doing schoolword, why?
Well. I do an online school... And my mom makes me work from 8 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m. so I'll be ahead in all my lessons... Because doing my normal days work isn't enough apperantly.

Anyway...
1. What do you think about fortune cookies? Yummy? Not yummy? Fun? Not fun?
2. isn't my fortune cookie story strange?
3. Do your parents have really high expectations on some things? If so, what things?
4. How long does it usually take you to do your homework and such?
October 4th, 2010 at 05:02pm