Wanna join me in rant?

OOhhh I'm so mad sorry I just want someone to listen so I can get it off my chest!
I always feel like I don't have anything special about me! I'm really loud and and sarcastic and I always thought I was the funny one but my friend (won't name her) is always known as the loud one and the funny one and I was talking to her about it before and she goes 'Oh well you're the sarcastic one.'

The sarcastic one? yeah...score...

yesterday we wereon the same topic and I was feeling bummed so I cheered myself up and said 'I'm the sarcastic one' and this other girl goes 'ummnot really __________'s the sarcastic one these days. And my friends agreed.

I'ts like I'll always be second best to her even though i get better grades. I want a friend that makes me feel good about myself and she doesn't but I ca't say anything cos it's not her fault!

Plus she got this little hockey trophy today and she's also mainly known as the sporty one. I'm not sporty, but I wish I was because i try so fucking hard to run fast and impress the teacher at PE but it never works. The trophy was slightly tacky and as soon as she mentioned this and I was on the verge of tears.
AT LEAST YOU'VE GOTTEN A TROPHY BEFORE!!!!

ahhh well feel free to rant on about anything you want, I'll comment if you want an opinion, just thank you so much for listening.

xx
June 14th, 2007 at 07:46pm