My pet peeves/ things that make me uncomfortable/ good news/ I'm a freak of nature in so many ways..

When that kid in the desk behind you keeps kicking the desk...grrrr.

When strangers keep touching my hair and playing with it. Shoo.

When people tell you things that cross eachother off. Do your homework, clean your room, do your chores, get ready for rehearsal. Uuuuh There's five minutes before rehearsal. Yeeeeah.

Being controlled. I hate being told what to do by my parents. I do it, but I hate it.

When the fridge is bare and there's nothing but expired food but I'm so hungry.

When I have to be squished on a bus or wherever crammed next to a bunch of people.

People that like to get too close to me...Ever hear of my bubble? Yeah you're in it.

People tapping their pens or talking when I'm trying to concentrate.

Exrememly immature people.

When I'm TRYING to play one of my piano songs after school in music and some kid starts playing badly during my song and ruining it. GET OFF!!! >:( There's a rule that there's only suposed to be one person on the piano at a time. You had your turn it's mine. Bye.

Annnnnd a bunch of other things but that's all I have time for now. :D I have good news.

I have a 99.17 average in science. And I was the only person in all of my teacher's classes to get a perfect 100 on the unit test. :D WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

My teacher loves meeeee. ^_^

It's kinda sad that I got a 100 without studying at all... O_O I'm a freak of nature in so many ways..
October 5th, 2010 at 09:28pm