Drama In My Life, As Usual.

Just as I had finally weeded out all the drama from my life this happens.

I had a really great day, a friend of mine who I had a fight with and haven't been talking to for around a month talked civily and we where okay.

I finally have a metting with my chemistry teacher so I can switch out of his class. I'm pretty sure my third failing quiz grade was enough to make my mom call and set that meeting up. I'm doing great in all my other clases, they're all pretty easy actually.

I just had a realtively good day.

Then after school I'm standing in the hall talking to my friend, Paige, and one of my other friends, Kendra, storms by and when I try and grab her to say hi she just say's "just don't even" and then runs out of the school.

I followed her, but then just let it go because I know her and I knwo to just let her go off when she's mad.

Then I go in and ask my friend who I was talking to earlier and ask her what's going on. Apparently the two of them both like the same guy and Paige had chosen to work with him instead of working with Kendra on a chemistry project.

And to add to this mess, not only doe Kendra like the boy, but she also still likes Paige (the two of them dated for a week or two in the summer.)

Which is why I understand the whole situation better then,w ell everyone else. So that kinda puts me in the middle, also the fact that theyare both two of my best friends.

-.-

I mean it sucks, but it's okay, because I really do care about them and I want to make it better.

I'm just a little worried because Kendra didn't answer my phone calls or texts, so I just left a message telling her to call me.

Peace out girlscout. <3
October 5th, 2010 at 10:43pm