Explanations!

Hi! So you may have noticed that I haven't been on here in a couple or so months. I'm really sorry to all my readers that I haven't updated in forever, but I have some pretty good reasons.

The first reason being the fact that my laptop died and I lost everything. I had chapters written out to post for a lot of my stories and my laptop now won't turn on. Don't worry though, I might be getting a new laptop very soon (in a month or so.) and I'm going to start writing again. I'm also going to find out if possibly I can get everything off my old harddrive and onto my new one, and if this happens you will see me a lot more active on here.

The second reason being school. Which is taking up a lot of my time. I'm in to AP classes this year, and in a senior year science class when I'm only a junior. Also PSAT's and SAT's our this year, and I'm trying to keep my grades above a B which is a little hard for me.

The third reason being anytime writing is now being spent working on a new story that I'm going to try to prewrite all of it and post it in intervals.

I might try to get on here again in a couple of weeks, if I can get to the home computer for a long time interval, and post an update for a story if I can get a chapter that I this is good enough.

I hope you guys understand the problems, I really hate making you guys wait, I know I hate it when I have to wait forever for stories to be updated. Just stay subscribed to the stories and there will updates as soon as I can get them out.
October 6th, 2010 at 07:56pm