Why are you such a narrow minded twat?

You’re against gays because they are - ahem - “sexually immoral”.

And you take that from the Bible.

Well sweets, there’s a reason why the Old Testament is just that; old..

If you are going to follow the Bible, word for word, then honey, you can’t shave off that beard of yours, since shaving is considered against God in the Old Testament.

And simply saying that the Bible says so doesn’t immediately validate your argument.

“Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.” - 1 Corinthians 6:9

Of course they won’t. Homosexual’s cannot biologically conceive children.

As for the story of Sodom, well shit. If we are going to take from that that ‘gays’ are wrong, then we are going to take that incest and offering ones daughters up for sex is a good thing.

- if you disagree, okay, but that is my take on it.

Also, with your hatred of the pink stuff everywhere, the stuff for breast cancer. What? Why do you hate something that gives people hope? You believe in the Bible, why can’t these people be allowed extra hope? Because that’s all the Bible really is - Hope. You had this big rant on Facebook about how the campaigns for cancer are just fear-brigades, and that mammograms don’t actually save lives. You said that the Government should be putting less money in this campaigns and more so into PSA’s to alert the people about cancer preventions. While I do see where you are coming from, the fact that you out-and-out believe this is ridiculous. So people take serious comfort in the Bandanna’s and some people feel really comforted when they see all the pink profile photos on Facebook - even if the company behind it is doing it for their own gain, the hope and support cancer suffers and family members may gain from it is good enough for me.

You slam anything that does not agree with your own beliefs. You can have your beliefs - I don’t care. Everyone is entitled to hope and their own way of getting through. But please, for fucks sake, stop trying to force your opinion down my throat. I’m getting sick of it. And one day I’m going to turn around and rip into you for being narrow-minded.

Live and let live, stop being an ass.
October 7th, 2010 at 08:59am