I'm back!

And I plan for it to stay that way!

Hello all my lovely people! Have you missed me? Because, I've missed you! Yes, I have! Ohhh, yes I have!

Okay, I'll stop that now...

Anyway! I'm back! I even posted earlier in ADIB! I'm very sorry about that last journal I wrote... I was a filthy, stinking liar! I promised you something and didn't give it to you! But I have now! Better late than never, eh? Well, I'm just going to do a very quick update of recent life because I have to go to bed for college tomorrow!

I'm single again. My ex, Ryan, broke up with me a couple of months ago, so I'm finally free to fuck whoever I want! Haha! Nah...I was rather cut up about it at the time but all is good now! The reason he broke up with me was because I refused to travel a long way to an unknown location. An unknown dangerous location too, by the sounds of it. He later told me he'd gotten beaten up in the same area on the same day he asked me to go there. Although I'm not sure I believe him, I know there are a lot of nasty people there.

I'm back in college, and this year I'm doing something I want to do. I'm taking Performing Arts and so far I love it! It's basically a combination of singing, acting and dancing, all of which I have found I enjoy. The main reason I wanted to do it was due to the singing, but I now find I like the acting even more! I've been ill with tonsillitis this past week, so I haven't been able to go into college and it has been horrible! Last year I didn't care how much I missed. This year, however, I want to go back so much! I'm bored in the house and I just wish I could go! I'm quite a lot better now, so I might try to go in tomorrow, even though I'm still on the antibiotics.

Hmmm...what else has been going on...?

I'm reading Watership Down by Richard Adams. It's a lovely book. Rather sad at times but it's awesome.

I really can't think of anything else worth mentioning, so I think I'll go write a bit more, then try to sleep.

Goodnight all! Amber xxx
October 8th, 2010 at 03:03am