Today went from crappy, to awesome, to crapy again. Uhg...

So last night I felt really sick for some reason so I went to bed earlier than usual, which is like 10 at night hah. When I woke up, I felt so much worse and I had to go to Pottery class to make more cups blehhh so I couldn't stay home. This morning was freezing so that didn't help my sick self much at all. When I finally get to my Pottery class, I start drying my cylinder from last week so I can trim the bottom of it. Well that plan went so horribly it was embarrassing. I couldn't get the piece centered so when I trimmed it, it was all lopsided and uneven. Awesome. So one of the guys that helps out my teacher saw me failing miserably and tried to fix my horrendous piece. I ended up trimming too much off the bottom where it pretty much collapsed so he retaught me how to make a cylinder from the beginning, and I did it! His way was so much easier than the way my teacher showed me, so now I don't suck at pottery woohoo! I made a really cool cup after he showed me how to make it look good, and I'm really excited to draw designs on it when it's more dry :] So that was the awesome part of my day. The part two of my crappy day was that I had yoga and since I'm sick it didn't make me feel any better. It actually made me feel worse. I couldn't breathe properly and I'm sore all over. Uhg. Well at least I'm getting into shape for Halloween haha except I don't even know what I'm going to do or be yet. Oh well.
So when I got home I made ravioli with vodka sauce (it's marinara sauce mixed with cream cheese mmm) and that made me feel a lot better. Then I watched the travel channel and it was showing the most unique fast food places. The McDonald's in Orlando, Florida has an arcade in it! So jealous. And in Kentucky they have a chicken festival! I'm soooo going next year!
Comment what made your day today :]
Stay Classy,
Bri
October 8th, 2010 at 06:27am