Halloween Horror Night!!!!

...Canceled!!!

This really f*cking sucks. Just the wipped cream on top of the shit Sunday I call my life. I get offered to go to Halloween Horror night with my friend Friday (Tonight). For a week I'm super excited to go, I can't wait. Then, the inevitable happens. Two days before Friday my parents tell me I can't go because the car won't make it that far because it's to messed up and has been in and out of the repair shop five times over the last two months.

I asked my dad if I can get a ride from the guys that were going with me and my friend K. He tells me the next day no, because he doesn't know them. I can understand that but still. This is bullshit.

Then I find out that my friend J. is taking my spot in the trip because it was a free ticket and they needed one more person. So her grandmother said it was OK and is letting her go with the guys and she'll stay at the hotel with Kristen like I was supposed to. Bear in mind, her grandmother has never met Jimmy (The guy driving) and is letting her go with them.
WTF Right?

I'm not mad at J. or anything, but it's one of those bitter-sweet moments where I want to hate her, but can't because she didn't do anything wrong.

So, my friend K. got to her hotel a few hours ago and calls me a little while later because she decided to check out the hotel.

Then she proceeds to tell my how amazing the hotel is. "It's got four themed pools! And this huge bathroom in my room that has, like, two bath tubs... This place is amazing!"
I'm not trying to be a b!tch, but I wanted to smack her...

Please don't tell me how amazing something is when you know how much I wanted to go.
I jokingly told her, "Dude, I kinda want to hate you right now. Ha ha." "It's not my fault you couldn't go..." "I know it's not your fault. Shut up! lol" "Whatever, I'll talk to you later... bye"
OK, I wasn't blaming her. I know it's not her fault. But it's not my fault either! I didn't magically make the car break! I don't even drive yet!

In reality. it's no ones fault that I can't go. My dad is being forced to work today, by moms' car has too many miles on it, and my sisters car is the one that's broken and back in the repair shop as of yesterday...

But you know, if my friend told me they couldn't go somewhere that they really wanted to go to, I wouldn't tell them how amazing it is when I'm there. It makes me feel bad, and it gets annoying. But I don't say anything because I always avoid conflict. K. and I have never gotten in a fight and we both know we will one day but still. I sometimes feel like I have to walk on eggshells when I'm with her because when she gets mad or has a fight with someone, she won't talk to them for a few days.
Now I know this may not seem like much to some of you, but when it's your best friend that you tell everything to and you don't talk to them for a few days, it begins to drive you crazy.
But also, I feel that she should understand that she's not always right and everyone else is at fault. I have feelings to. I put up with her shit, she should have to put up with mine. Fair is fair.

I love her to death, but this shit is driving me crazy...

Questions:
1. Should I tell her that what she's doing is bothering me? Or just leave it alone?

Fun questions!!! lol
1. What are you gonna be for Halloween?
2. What are you doing for Halloween?
3. What is you favorite horror movie?
October 9th, 2010 at 12:56am