A journal full of love and fun. :)

I decided to do a journal that's more than just random little thoughts of mine. So, here's my journal about what I love and why I love it oh so much. Read it if you want. I don't know if it will intrigue or not though. But I do suggest everyone to trying it out. It's fun exploring, even when it's into known territories such as things you love. :)

o1. God and my religion.

My religion is the foundation of the way I live. It's the light I turn to and follow. Without either, I am nothing. I live to serve and it makes me happy. I love it.

That's all I shall say seeing as many of you already know how much I love my religion and, most importantly, God. I love no one like I love God. Not even my mother. God is my number one love. Forever and always.

o2. Spain.

Do I really have to go into detail about this one? I think I won't. I already wrote a long journal about my love for this nation back in the summer that you can read here.

Lets just say, it's the home of my heart.

o3. Korea.

Okay, this one is a little newbie love of mine to you folks. Lets see, how did I come across Korea, besides seeing it on my geography map. HMMM, I think when I first fell in love with Korea was when I discovered SHINee between a year and a year and half ago (can't remember exactly when I found them). They caught me quickly and I checked out all these different Korean artists. Needless to say, I fell in love. And then my friend, who was obsessed with Japan, fell in love with Korea (and practically threw Japan away, aha) as well and showed me to Korean dramas. I watched only a few. We had class with this Chinese girl who was obsessed with Korean stuff as well and she really educated the both of us. It was thanks to her that I found allkpop.com, a website that keeps you up-to-date with Korean entertainment.

After a few months though, I slowly began to forget Korean stuff. It was back in May when I completely forgot about it because I was preparing for the FIFA World Cup. But I kept making a mental check to check out the show Boys Before/Over Flowers that my two Korean-obsessed friends were watching.

It wasn't until towards the last two weeks of summer that my Korean love rekindled. I started watching this Korean drama on tv and I'm like "OHMYGOD, I MISS MY KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT!". I checked out SHINee and jammed to their brand new album; I started to watch Boys Before Flowers and fell for Kim Bum which led me to watch The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry; I tried to learn Korean.

And now, I've even decided to become an English teacher there for a few years while I learn the language; it's a job that pays you well so I'm glad about it. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to starve though because 90% of their food grosses me out. I'm not into seafood, which they practically live off of. But I'll make it. Remember my friend who ditched Japan for Korea? Yeah, she's graduating high school this year. She wants to graduate a year early so that she can go be an English teacher there and reside there for the rest of her life. I'm going to move in with her the year after I graduate University. I cannot wait.

I'M KOREAN BOUND!

o4. The Jonas Brothers.

Now, don't give me shit about this, okay? Hear me out. You know those artists that you used to be totally gaga over but your love for them has died down? Yeah, the JoBros were that kind of artist for me. I still love them but I don't really listen to them anymore and whatnot.

Those boys saved my life in 8th grade. Literally. That's all I'm going to say because that's all you need to know. If someone can save another's life... than obviously they aren't as bad as you think they are.

Think about that.

o5. SHINee.

Image

^ That's an old picture, haha. Those boys change their looks so much, it's ridiculous. But they always look gorgeous.

I'm glad I started re-listening to my boys again. They are totally amazing guys. They're one of the only few artists that when I check out their music, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG. Come to think of it, I think besides Paramore and Michael Jackson, they're the only artists who I like everything by. That's saying something. They really inspired me by the way too. I can't really explain how. It's complicated. But they're helping me out A LOT. :)

I just love them oh so so so mucho guys. I was disappointed to not see them in September when they came along with BoA and a bunch of other stars. Alas, life isn't always fair. :/

o6. Harry Potter.

Mibba, if you don't know I love Harry Potter, than what about do you know about me. SRSLY?! Harry Potter is my damn life. Best believe it. That thing... my god, so amazing. It taught me to hope and believe, even when the worst is thrown at you. It's also taught me to never give up and always stand up for yourself and for others. I've grown courage thanks to Harry Potter. I cried in the last book and though I'm really excited for the last movie (both parts), I know I'm going to cry like a new born baby. It's so sad to see such great thing come to an official end; but it's okay. I know that the magic will always be there and so will the love.

HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN.

o7. Michael Jackson.

Ah, my lovely, lovely idol.

To be honest, I never really known anything about him until he passed away. Then I saw this documentary about him on NBC and I bawled my eyes out for hours. That intrigued me enough to check him out and boy, I fell in love.

First off, HIS MUSIC IS THE BEST EVER. I just can't think otherwise. When I meet people who dislike his music (which is rare, 'cause most people I know LOVE him) I just cringe and feel shocked. Practically, I have the same reaction I do when people tell me they don't like HP. It's just, his music is so amazing. His skills are unlimited and his voice sounds like an angel from heaven is singing. It's no wonder he's the King of Pop and that at every concert, they would have ambulances ready because they knew there would be people who would feint when they saw him.

I don't believe a single shit people say about him. End of story.

Michael Jackson fan, now and forever. RIP my idol. You've really inspired me to be the best I can be and for that I thank you very much.

o8. Friends.

Friends is my happy pill. It's the only show that brightens me up and cheers me to no end. It's like the cherry to my ice cream. Okay, that phrase sucks but you get what I mean. I just love it so much because it's amazing. It's hilarious and even though there are a few troubling, hard parts of their lives, these people still live their life the best they can. They create laughter and spread joy. Can you get anything better than that? No.

Friends, I've decided, is the best show ever, in my eyes. Can't get anything better than that.

o9. Sports.

I don't know what it is about sports that just gets to me. Maybe it's how intense it can be? How glorious a win feels? I have no clue. I just know that sports make me so so so happy. My two favorite would be football (known commonly as soccer in the USA) and American football. They both just bring out the boy in me, haha. It's so exciting. I love the thrill I get out of it. It's like going on a roller coaster, except you never get off until the game is over.

It's really that exciting. It gets my brain flowing and my energy rising. I love it.

1o. Writing.

I save the best for last, eh? Heh, nah. But anyways, writing. What can I say? It's the way I express without needing to talk, the way I let out all my thoughts. It allows me to be who I want to be and who I am without fearing others' thoughts. It's the key to the world I always wanted to experience living in; the path to my fantasy.

I started writing in 6th grade. I still have what I wrote then and boy, it sucked. But it's nice to know that I was a writer since then. My 8th grade teacher told me my writing ability was outstanding and my current teachers say that I'm a wicked poet. Granted, I am good at it when I take the time to compose a great piece; I won't deny that. But I always wondered if it was the thing for me to as a career. I still don't know but that doesn't really matter yet, does it?

Writing is fun, no matter how serious it can get. And writing really cheers me up when all else fails. It's great to see your thoughts come alive; it gives you such a great feeling. Writing is just an all-around great tool to really accessing and releasing your thoughts. It helps my brain feel at ease because I release all the thoughts I have of story ideas cluttering up my brain, haha.

__________________________________________________________________

Well, that was the end of it. I didn't really delve into why I loved them so much but oh well. I didn't want to spend too much time on it. It was cool though. And the whole time I was doing it, I was listening to SHINee. Heh heh heh. ;)

ANYHOO, tada folks. Adios and I hope you all try writing a journal like this or one like my Spain one. They are oh so fun.

Peace.
October 10th, 2010 at 04:39am