What Is Love? | Comment Swap | Questions

What is love? This is one of those questions that has been asked over and over again, everyone disagreeing on the answer. Well, these are MY answers. (:

To me, true love is:
- Being freezing cold, and having you're boyfriend/girlfriend hug you.
- Being able to smell their morning breath without shuddering.
- Knowing their favorite song better than they do, even though you hate it.
- Trusting that they would never ever hurt you, even to save themselves.
- Thinking they are the best looking person you have ever laid eyes on, even if they had an overbite and huge moles/zits.
- Being so comfortable around them that you have no problem being silly.
- Lying around in your pajamas with them all day, instead of going out in your best dress.
- Being around them even if one of you have the super contagious flu.
- Random text messages at 4 a.m to tell you random little facts, like 'wearing more than one condom at a time is actually bad, because the friction can cause them to break.' or 'a hiccup is the diaphragm muscle twitching.
- Having no problem if they go through your phone or laptop or iPod, coz you have nothing to hide.
- Them thinking you are twice as good looking when you're completely natural.
- Having one of their stupid little jokes make you smile when you're in the worst of moods.

These only BEGIN to explain my list. I think the best part of being in love is the feeling when you and him/her connect eyes randomly across the room. The feeling where everything just stops, is amazing.

COMMENT SWAP? I've just updated my story Reduced To Nothing and I was wondering if anyone wanted to comment swap? It's sequel to another story, but you don't need to have read that to read this. If you wanna read that, there's a link on the RTN page.

QUESTIONS;
1 - What's YOUR idea of love?
2 - Comment Swap?
3 - Have you ever had fake nails? They're hard to type with ):
4 - What are you listening to as you read this?

Lots of Lust,
OH MY GAGA!

- What is love? Baby, don't hurt me no more.
October 10th, 2010 at 09:02am