I'm gonna try again... / Thanks guys. :) I love you all! -group hug- <3

So last night I couldn't think of any reasons for why my life has meaning or wy I'm a good person..but I'm gonna try again.

1. I always try to help people no matter how many times they've hurt me. If they need someone to talk to, I'll be there for them. I've stopped suicides, and prevented people from hurting themselves.

2. I inspire people. I'm deaf, I play piano and write my own songs. I'm really good at it too.
People with ear problems are supposed to have terrible balance, which do, but I still dance. I'm supposed to be stupid, and yet I get A's all the time. I beat the expectations people put for the deaf girl, and I beat te expectations people put down for normal people. I don't let things like that get in my way of writing a song, or dancing.

3. I push myself to perfection for other people. My mom is an artist so ever since I was a child, I've pushed myself to be perfect in art. I'm not,but I'm still pretty good I guess. I try to get perfect grades for my parents so they might be proud of me for something.

4. I always try to please other people and I put them before myself. I try to be nice, and I don't like to hurt people. I want to be someone who they know they can trust with anything. I want to be someone they can come to whenever they need it. And if I'm having a really bad day, but someone else needs my help I just ignore myself and try to help them. I put other people first.

5. I need five but I can't think of any more.. help?

Thanks to everyone who was talking to me last night, it made me happier. :) I was having a crappy lonely day but talking with you guys made it a little better. :) I love you guys. <3

Questions
1. I need #5..
2. Thanks guys. I love you. <3 :)
3. Name one good thing about yourself.
4. Ask me any 1-4 questions you want.
5. How is your day today?

Pm me if you like. :) Or facebook add me. - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001402767987 or both :D

Love, Jessica
October 10th, 2010 at 05:46pm