IDEAS! 10.10.10

Huh. Anther stupid computer journal. They're everywhere, aren't they? Most websites have them as a feature, and Live Journal's purpose is just that also. Gaia Online has them, and I write in it very rarely. This is no doubt going to be the case with this journal, too, seeing as how computer journals aren't much fun. I can't draw a little person or doodle next to what I type. The computer might freeze in the middle of a typed entry, and I'll have to loose all my progress and try to retype everything I write. It bugs me and creates much frustration and doesn't help with motivation. Ooh - or the website will log me out when I try to post! That is annoying with this website especially. Gr.

I'm safe to assume no one is reading this, right? Nobody gives a rat's hat. (You know, that's a curious expression. if a rat were wearing a hat, or if there was a business out there that made tiny hats for rats, wouldn't anyone care? I would be pretty interested.)

Yes. Nobody cares of what some person on the internet has to say. So, I'll safely assume that I can write whatever is to my fancy.

What does the "Attention" mean when it says "your journal has to be something worthwhile; no silly spam". Spam? Okay, if some idiot in the past did nothing but put up advertisements and links to stuff they did or whatever, did they have a life? Really? All they would talk about is "silly spam". I wish I could read an example of this. This "Attention" chose poor words to say what it wanted to say. I mean, no journal entry is really "worthwhile". Worthwhile? Please, this entry right here isn't worthwhile. That must mean there's spam in it!

And are we really sure that they mean the "internet spam"? Yeah, sure, it seems implied. How do we know that they don't mean the fish spam, though? What if the "Attention" is just directed at one individual in general? And this individual had a sick fetish for spam and salmon and a bunch of other fish, and in each journal entry they type they talk about it. So, they (and by "they" I mean whoever runs this place) ban spam completely.

Yeah...that makes sense.

Hey, I'm not on Mibba for no reason. I can write. I have a sufficient imagination, with a wide vocabulary and excellent grammar. I'm in a high literature class, and I feel I belong there. Reading and English were my favorite classes last year, because I love writing and impressing teachers and doing speeches. I had immense fun with the infomercials we did with partners one quarter.

Plus, one of my sisters bullied me into getting an account here.

Just kidding. My sister didn't bully me. Almost all the websites I'm on, though, she is on to. I can say hi to her on several different websites. On the top of my head, I count seven websites. There may be more.

I don't write a lot, though. I come up with excellent topics and things when it's for a prompt or assignment for school, but that's all. I'm not a spontaneous writer, just coming up with random stuff whenever I want. I have to be sure that's it's a story, maybe a possible novel, and make sure it's high quality. I don't have a working printer, so I have to write in a notebook.

For a current story I'm writing, of which I always refer to it as "the Imogene story", I have all the character thought out and everything. The plot line is vague. I can only imagine little situations with the characters, and I wonder if it's going to turn into one of those things where it's not a story, but a bunch of one-shots. As if...I don't know; as if I write fanfics for the story I haven't wrote yet. Except everything is the truth...? Eh, never mind. That was a bad analogy.

Anyway, I've been on-and-off kinda/not really "working" (for a lack of a better word) on this story. I haven't showed my sister (the same sister, in fact, who had me get an account on this site) the story yet. Thing is, the Imogene story kinda started off as a vampire story, but they I changed it. It's about an ordinary girl with wings. I played with this idea for a while, and I never really got it on paper.

And then my sister (who is an avid writer) started a story called "Wicked Wings Academy", about people with wings. I don't think she put the story on her Mibba. I think she just drew pictures of characters, and never really wrote anything. Still, this disappointed me. I didn't want to tell her my idea, because I didn't want her to think I was copying her. I worked on characters instead, and I think I'm in love with them. I want to do something with them. Now that Kelly has somewhat abandoned her story, and moved on to some other project, I may continue writing my Imogene story.

And now to completely change the subject, I love the band Outasight I'm listening to right now. It's nice background music for any activity I do, but also nice to listen to when I'm doing nothing. Anyway, it might be the music that's motivating me to write in this journal. Who knows?

I think I'll stop here. Vivere la vita!
October 10th, 2010 at 09:47pm