What do I do with myself???!!!

June 14, 2007

Today was the last day of my senior year of high school ever!!!

People, help me, I just don’t know what the fuck I am going to do with myself right now. This was my very last day of school and now we are all out for the summer. But it wasn’t just the last day of school, it was the last day of my senior year for me. That’s it and I am out of high school. Out of high school forever! Tomorrow night is graduation and the grad night party will be till five Saturday morning. And I’m still as nervous as I was all day. I should be way more fucking excited, but I just feel sulky.

I hated being in high school. Some of this year was really great, but my first three, they just sucked. And the only reason this year didn’t is because I experienced enough things that I learned how to deal with it. I learned how to calm down and write out all the aggression in stories and thing and I have had the chances to talk about it with more people. Friends I got to know better. And some of my friends I will see a lot, but there were people I saw today that I am never going to see again in my life. And frankly, as much as I wanted to get out of the fucking place, I knew that was going to kill me if I ever left. So I managed to stay but this was it. That was it. And after tomorrow, it will be final and I’ll have to say goodbye to my whole senior class. What I hate the most is I am going to miss the people I didn’t even like just because they are familiar to me.

So I came home today (Teenagers was playing in the car on the way, fitting), got a few more congratulations cards from relatives and some family friends, and then I sat down and watched like four episodes of Viva La Bam. One of them even had Ville Valo in it. That was exciting and man does Bam make me laugh, but that has only brought me to five o’clock in the afternoon. Now I need to keep amusing myself.
June 15th, 2007 at 02:25am