The kid's back

Yup! My mom can't get my laptop screen fixed, but she brought it home from her work along with an external monitor, so I can use it, I just can't sit in bed with it, which is not fun.

BUT, I'm planning on typing the rest of Drove All Night, which is finished in my notebook, I just need to get it on here.

I have started new chapters for Manage Me, Only You, Chasing Cars, Where Did My Heart Go?, and If I'm So Wrong; I'm just too lazy to post it.

So have you guys heard that The Friday Night Boys broke up? I'm really depressed. I've written various tributes to them over the past couple days and I've been wearing black and their merch. I barely ever take off the bracelet I got at their concert last May. I need to get stuff from their webstore before it's all gone. T-shirts are only five dollars. Amazing!!!!!

Also, in honor of Juliette Gordon Low's 150th birthday celebration, I'm in a short play that my friend transcribed from a comic book about her. I'm the part of Adult Daisy (Juliette) and I have to do a quick change! Scary stuff. But I get to wear a petticoat! How many teenagers can say they've done that? So anyway. I have many lines and I need to memorize them by the end of this month. Help?

Questions:

1. Which story of mine do you like best?
2. What are some memorization techniques that work for you?
3. Are you bummed that TFNB broke up?
4. What are some good songs I should download?
October 11th, 2010 at 02:03am