iPods + Comment Swap?

Okay. To start off with..
Last year at school I was messing round with my cousin before class in the hallway and didn't realize that I had dropped my iPod. It would have been there for about 30 seconds when I realized I dropped it, when I bent down to pick it up..Well, it was gone.
Yes, I'm sure that it was very stupid of me. I know that. But my parents are still giving me crap about it, well I guess it makes sence since it was an iPod touch. My whole family now have iPod touches. Except me. That is my fault. But do they really have to keep rubbing it in when I ask if I can see some thing and they say things like "Well you had your own" it's like yeah, thanks a lot guys.

Also, Niki, if you see this, No I don't blame you. As you've liked to think.

My Dad was talking about him selling his iPod touch..to me. For $100. Because he's buying a new one. Sooo, I might take it. Just hold on to this one.

Sorry about my silly little rant...kinda. If it can be classed as a rant?

COMMENT SWAP!!
Sooo, I was wondering if you guys could read the story on my profile called Reduced To Tears, and tell me what you think of it. Well, you know how this works.

Thank you guys!

"You have enimies? Good, it means you stood up for something." - Eminem <3

Have a beautiful day in hell..

- Caat; x
October 11th, 2010 at 12:32pm