No. God Hates You.

Okay. I've been hearing a lot of talk and seeing alot of news about those psychotic dicks belonging to the Westboro Baptist Church. Maybe you've heard about it too. They picketed at some honorable sodlier's funeral with freaking signs saying "Thank God For Dead Soldiers' and crap like that? Hell naw. What the hell country do you live in, you freak?

Those soldiers, that god hates so much, were the people that let you believe in your stupid occult. Those people bled for our safety, our freedom, so we could sit back and curse their names? I don't think so, yuppies. Those ignorant jackoffs really need to be beaten. For real.

I don't believe they can really be held accountable for their protest. It sucks. I know. It's not really agaisnt the law: holding up signs and dishonoring noble people. But, it's not against the law to hold up your own signs and dishonor complete morons.

Here's my sign: Satan Hates Peace. WBC Hates Peace. ZOMG!

Making the connection? That's right. I called those sorry, little shits out. My family flies the Red, White, and Blue. My family will spit in the churchy people's faces. Maybe even pull a Dick Chaney move. The point is, you got to be MUFFED up to go against the people who've been protecting your ass for hundreds of years.

Now, protesting against gays, that's heard of. We've dealt with it. We accept your stupidity and inadequacy to changes. We moved on with our happy, successful, gay lives. I'd rather have someone talk shit about me and gays to my face than hear about some freaks talking down on my country. Now, you angered the gays as well. And you better watch out, because we might queer you for payback.

I can't really wish ill on the retards in the WBC because my religion says it'll come back on my three times. Just saying. I can think it, and by God I shall. God doesn't hate. He only disapproves. And I know for a fact that God is looking at the WBC members and reconsidering their existance.

You bit off more than you can chew, bitchies!
<3Tezzy
October 11th, 2010 at 04:59pm