This Is Exciting

Okay, so...you know, I always start out my jounals like that. "Okay, so," or "Well". I 'll take a different approach this time.

...Okay, so, Kristen said she got something for me from amazon and I wanted to know what it was. You don't just tell people that stuff and not expect to finish. Well, I tried to get her to spill the bean and she kept her mouth shut about it. I don't even remember what I was talking about next but all of a sudden, Kristen says "Okay, I'll tell you. It's a ring."

Like I twisted her arm on that one. Ha. So I'm like all giddy and stuff about it. Of course I told her I was going to have to one up her. I plan on getting her a blimp. Where I'll find a blimp, or the money for a blimp, is beyond me but I'll get one.

At the beginning of the school weeks, Kristen lost the engagement ring I got her. It was a disaster. We were both in dark moods. She went to the bathroom in 1st or 2nd period and washed her hands, taking off her ring to do so, and later remembering she hadn't put it back on until 6th period. We looked everywhere and went to the office. It still hasn't turned up. A skanky hoe most likely took it to pawn for cocain or something. Dick.

Well, whatever. We got over that tragedy and I've been planning on getting her a better ring for a while now. Guess she beat me to it. I can't wait. I, personally, couldn't care if she got me a ring pop. I mean, it wouldn't last long but I'd apperciate it greatly. So, I'm pretty excited about the ring. I can't wait until it comes in.

By the way, yesterday, the guys were chasing us around with a spider at powderpuff. It did not end well. I hate spiders. They're creepy and I will act like a sissy girl when I see one. Well, we were practicing tackling and blocking, and they told me to tackle, and one of the guys was trying to throw one of the girls at the spider. Oppertunity struck and I plowed into the guy. That was a bad mistake. I kinda took out one of the girls too and now my belly hurts.

Damn spider. I blame you.
<3Tezzy
October 12th, 2010 at 04:52pm