Could be worse, it could be raining.

Well lately I've been kinda depressed but lucky for my band I wrote two new songs out of it. One happy love song and another deep sad song. The first one is called standing next to you and it's the happy love song. It's basically about two people who are always wondering if the other one loves them and in the end they don't have to wonder anymore.
The second song is called fading away and this one was my sad song of the month! It's about a girl who dreams of the boy she likes and in reality she has to watch him with another girl. In the end she realizes she can't escape. It's sad, really sad. And if your wondering no I don't have major boy issues just other issues and I'm trying to not let them get me down.
Unfortunate for me it hasn't been working out.:( I guess now that my best friend goes to school so far away I don't have a best friend when she's gone so it's hard to find someon to really talk to you know?
But enough of being down I wanna ask y'all some stuff!! Leave me a comment with the worst day of your life that you look back on and laugh about now!:) my worst day was right before school ended. I got up late and had to rush out the door, in the process I forgot to brush my teeth so my mom brought me a tooth brush. My best friend was avoiding me because of a message I sent her and had decided not to talk to me for like a whole week. Choir had made everything worse because a guy in there was a jerk to me. And to top it all off I forgot to wear a bra that day.
So at lunch time I found myself laughing and it turning into to me crying. I laugh about it now but then it felt like the worst day ever!lol so please if you want tell me your stories I want to hear them. Thanks for reading! Hope y'all have a great week!

Love,
Faye <3
October 12th, 2010 at 09:35pm