NaNoWriMo Ideas, Anyone?

Okay, so I need major help figuring out this huge problem in my life at the problem - what to write for my NaNoWriMo. I have a few ideas, but nothing really solid, you know? Anyways, here are some ideas. I would really appreciate some feedback on what sounds good and what sounds cliche and what sounds lame.

So, here we go.

Idea Numero Uno:
Arizona. This is the only one with a title.
Arizona is an extremely innocent girl. One summer, however, she visits her aunt in Montana where she finds herself falling into a downward spiral filled with depression, sex, drugs, and eventually murder.

Idea Numero Dos:
A pop artist. A tabloid journalist. A drug addict. An Oscar-winning actress. A pair of hormone-ridden teenagers. A priest with a double life. A prostitute. A lawyer. A murderer. Their lives may seem completely different, but they intertwine in a way that they could never imagine.

Idea Numero Tres:
A teenage couple find themselves in love after years of being best friends. However, at the age of eighteen, the boy is drafted into the worst war their country has seen in half-a-century. On the losing end of the spectrum, their country's independence seems like it's about to end. Troops invade, killing millions. Will they come out alive?

So, there you have it. Those are my ideas for the NaNoWriMo this year. I just can't really seem to get a solid idea down, though. I would love to hear feedback, though.
October 13th, 2010 at 11:44pm