I miss you more than you'll ever know.

And yet I never really met you.

Twiggy and Sladjana and Big John and Jenn.
There are more, but you are the ones I really had the chance to meet. And I didn't. I'm never going to see you smile or hear you laugh or hug you.

Jenn, I saw you so recently. It's amazing that you can see a girl in the halls at least once a week and then...she's just gone. I miss you.
Do you know what my parenting teacher's daughter said? When her mommy started crying and she found out the reason, she thought a moment and said, "The angels must have needed her."
She's five.

I've wondered every single day since I heard about you, Twiggy--since you were the first. Did you know God? Will I see you again, in heaven? Did someone take the time to tell you that God loves you? Could I have made a difference, could I have done something I didn't?

If you're reading this, God loves you.
If you're not reading this, God loves you.

I won't go on and on about it. I just want to say, so simply, that God loves you.

I feel like my heart is shattered right now. I miss them. My heart is broken for all the people that won't end up in heaven, for all the people who mock God. I don't even get mad anymore, I'm just so sad for the people who won't accept God's love. My loved ones are being hurt and I can't do anything to stop it.

God is the answer.
October 14th, 2010 at 03:09am