This Has Got To Be The Worst Month Of My Life. (Stolen things, low grades, crush)

Okay, so today I feel like total shit.

My Itouch (which my grandma bought from my uncle for me at 100 dlls, it was 32 gb) has been stolen from my fucking backpack, and not even at school, at the center of the city, I was taking the bus to my friend´s house (we were going to make a school thing) and I´m pretty sure I saw the guy who did it, but I just couldn´t do anything. I asked him, and he just said he didn´t, but it was so fucking obvious... What was he doing by the bus stop if he didn´t even get on the bus? Huh!? FUCK FUCK FUCK. This is just fucked. I loved that fucking Itouch... Now I don´t have where to listen to music, but my comp and cd´s, but none of those two are as portable as my itouch...

Now I have to use my savings for a new one (4th generation sound better, but still... It´ll take me so long...) and I´m just halfway through the price of it... I´m not going to wrok until december, which is ages from here. I can´t deal with this, I was ALWAYS listening to it and now I just have to put the habit aside. Jesus!

Now, I had a D on communication, and that just sucks, I mean, I don´t really give a ... for getting that on math, but I like communication, that´s why I chose it, and I sucked at the exam... I hate that.

Now I´m entering a new cicle of exams, and I have like 7 essays or analysis for tuesday, and I have to go to guitar tomorrow, and GAH! I just can´t take all that!

I also lost my wallet about 2 weeks ago... it´s just my fucking LUCK, it has run out completely.

And just to amount it all, I still don´t talk to my crush. My "friends" made a "woo" noise when I walked by him, and that made me kind of run off. It´s just... everything is so confusing, ´cause sometimes I see him looking at me, on thrusday he went by my class room, and when I glaced to the door he was looking at me, then one of his new friends kinda tried to see into the window, but then he doesn´t give a sign and seems to not even care about me, like we were never in the same class room, and it makes me sad.

ALL OF THAT HAS GOT ME REALLY STRESSED.
I NEED A REST, PLEASE?
October 16th, 2010 at 09:14am