Push-up Bras and Katy Perry

Well basically today I finally found the time (note sarcasm, because my life is oh-so very hectic on a Saturday) to lug my ass to some shops and buy a much needed push up bra. May I just say it was the granniest shop that I found the one which gives the best life, something I was quite disturbed to discover and am now suspicious of every large breasted granny I see. So anyway I got this bra and, holy crap, it practically doubles my boobs. I mean I'm not a washboard or anything (I'm a 32 C in most stores) but I have quite a few friends who are much larger in the chest are, and so therefore feeel rather inadequate. Of course when I rock up on Monday with this baby I'm going to look like a pubescent teen who just shoved tissue down her bra because nobody grows this fast over the weekend, but I don't care, simply because I now have cleavage!

However, this got my thinking... just what is the perfect bra size? Of course it differs on who you ask but I wondered how you guys thought on the matter? I've never really thought about it until today but, being bombarded with Barbie and the perfect body our entire lives must have filtered through to a degree and altered our perceptions of a desired body image. I have to say I'd love to permanently change my hair from red to brown or blonde and I'd give myself a smaller forehead, bigger boobs (naturally) and make myself at leat 3 inches shorter. Probably not enough to do much about it surgically speaking but hey ho! What do you guys think on this whole matter?

And [omg] I just freakin' bought tickets to see Katy Perry in concert, March 2011, at Bournemouth which is only 20 or so miles away! I'm so bloody excited. I mean, yeah, I paid was too much for them, and I have no idea where I'm sitting apart from what row it's in, and yeah I'm kinda nervous about using an internet site to do it because you hear all those nasty stories about them, but I'm more excited than anything. Anyone got any experiences with Katy Perry concerts? Let me know because I want to feed into my excitement as much as I can.

Much love, Laura xox
October 16th, 2010 at 10:03pm