Is it weird that I'm sorta dating a guy my mom kinda hung with?

10-16-2010

I'm sixteen, seventeen in 14 days. This last Wednesday, October 13, This guy named Will, who is 21, an old friend of my brothers and a sorta hook up guy for my recently divorced mom, came over with a buddy who just bought a huge F150 with an 8" lift. We all took a ride in it and went out to a bonfire and had a great time. Afterwards, when they dropped us off, he txted my mom saying "is it weird that i'm diggin your daughter?"So my mom gave me his number and we txted til 1:30 in the morning.

On Thursday, October 14, he invited me out to some car races and i happily agreed to go. So we are out there, i don't really know anybody so i don't really talk, but I'm having fun anyway. So i txt him later that night after he drops me off and i got me a kiss :) and i tell him thanks.

Friday, October 15, I go to a party with him. Now, remember, Im sixteen, pretending to be seventeen, and a couple of my friends follow us over the the place we are partying at. They aren't comfertable about the place because they don't know anyone, same as me. Next thing i know, they are smoking weed, well, everyone but me and my friends and Will. So we decide to leave, after i get my kiss of course, but for some reason i felt really bad about dragging my friends into that, and i still do.

Saturday, October 16, I have nothing to do, and he's still at his friends house, where they are supposed to have drugs. He says he doesnt do them, and i will believe him until i have a reason not to. We aren't really dating just having fun, but the thing is, he's 21, im 16/17, he's really sweet and nice and just wants to take things slow and have fun, im alright with that, hell, i even told him thats what i want to do, but i want to hang out with him too, but i don't want to be clingy, this sucks ass! its not fair, ik he has friends too, but i kinda just want to hang me and him, but i don't want him in trouble becaus of age. :( I hate this

Why do things have to be complicated?
October 17th, 2010 at 12:26am