The Restaurant & The Couple.

Once upon a time;

There was this couple, who were deeply and utterly in love. One night, they decided to attend this run-down but eccentric restaurant for dinner. They sat down at a table in the restaurant once they arrived and ordered their dinner. Suddenly, right after ordering their delicious food, a peculiar man with the smell of death and the looks of a homeless man with a slow, but gracious stride walked into the restaurant. Whilst walking up to the cashier, he flickered a glare at the gorgeous couple.

When he reached the cashier desk, he spoke to the woman with a voice that sounded of a million heart-broken souls filled with despair and sorrow. "Give me all of your money." he lowly said, sending chills down everyone's spines. "No, how dare you ask such a question!?" retorted the cashier. "BANG!" screeched the sound of a .35 Revolver spitting one bullet into the cashier's chest that the man had yanked out of his pocket. "Thump.." was the sound of her lifeless body slamming against the tile floor as blood spread from her non-beating heart.

The strange, but now deadly gunman swiftly turned to the couple, aiming his sparkling silver weapon at the female. "Give me all of your money." he repeated. "No." the female responded in a voice of great confidence. "BANG!" yet again screeched that heavenly weapon as it spit once again, another bullet. This time, however, the male jumped in front of her, throwing his dollar bills and change all over the man as he fell to the floor with another, but louder "Thump!" The man then hesitantly gathered the money and change whilst staring at the shocked female whom was attending to her now, possibly, dead boyfriend on his way out.

The male was then taken to the hospital, where he lay in bed for approximately two weeks. The female and doctor's knew that he was either going to be put into a coma, or was going to die. Although strangely, on this day, the couple's anniversary, he awoke with a start, wondering what happened. Both the female and doctor's were completely baffled. What no one knew was, the peculiar gunman who fired his weapon twice on that night was actually a Fallen Angel, who tested the male's love for the female. The Fallen Angel let the male live, because he proved that true love still does exist in our darkened world. The male healed from his severe wound and is still deeply in love with the female.

The End.
October 17th, 2010 at 07:41am