{Birthday Presents, Is This Love?, & Questions}

Okay so if you don't want to hear about a young girl's love rant and issues I don't think this is the journal for you.

Okay, well I'm typing this up late at night when I'm supposed to be sleeping soundly, but I was just thinking about this. So in two or three weeks, my best friend's birthday is coming up. I never admitted it until now, but I seem to be falling for him. I'm not sure if it's real, but I might be in love with him. Anyways, I want to get him a phone strap with -- okay, with something. The thing is, I'm afraid I might be showing too much, since I'm already getting him a shirt with a friend of mine. It's just that I want to add something unique from me personally. Ahh, I feel like a crazy girlfriend wondering what to get for her boyfriend, but we're just friends. Also, there are these girls that like him, and I'm not sure but I think he likes one of them, and it somewhat hurts but I'm not sure, it's just a thought I have.

Also, I have that urge to kiss him. That's not normal because I used to hate his guts because he seemed to piss me off at times, but now I seem to get to him. It's so creepy. I'm falling deeper in love with him, and I've never felt anything like this before. Probably because I've never went out with anyone before, even though there have been people who have asked me out already. I kind of want him, but I'm afraid it would ruin our friendship. Ugh, I hate this so much.

Okay, so here are my questions:

1. Any advice at all relating to this (the present, the friend thing, etc.)?
2. Is there any reason why this is just stupid and idiotic to even think about?
3. If you have gone though this, would you like to share you experiences or maybe have a little advice on how to approach this?
October 18th, 2010 at 06:35am