...:::11 Letters:::... [Letter 1]

Let's lose our sense of reality for a bit and think of what we want. We're both selfish people. We're both uncomfortable with others who aren't our friends. Our shyness and awkwardness gets in the way at times. Yet you and I both know what the other wants. I shared mine before you, in a cowardly way. You only confessed after I did, gaining the strength to do it from my own. Yet the boundaries of life sets in around us as the demons mock us and the shadows snicker at our misery. You said we can try AFTER you've figured everything out. I said it was fine. I understood. And I still understand. But I'm a jealous and selfish person. I can't help but hate the reason why we can't try our relationship. i know what you never had yet wanted was special. I know that you can't help what you feel. But It's piercing my sanity to know that you and I both want this, but we can't have it yet. You reassure me several times that we can try after you've sorted out this mess. But it's been a year and some months already. How much longer? A few weeks? months? Another year? I wish that you and I both could just try without having this ridiculous obstacle between us.

{Damn you reality}

------------
:: The Rules ::
Write out eleven thoughts to eleven different people. Do not say who these people are.
October 18th, 2010 at 09:44am