Why wont you let me love you? & questions

Dear people of the world wide Mibba.

I hate the smell of a doctors office I hate everything about it, the smell of old people, metal and the coldness of everything in there. Not to mention the pedophiles that just sit there and watch you.
Do they seriously think they will get a date while waiting to have probes jammed up their arse?
Imagine telling your children the story of how you met;
"Daddy how did you meet mummy?"
"I stalked her home, then demanded the office lady give me her details!"
Pretty awkward.

But on a different note- All of my teachers are slacking off because it's the end of year. Instead of giving us actual work they just give us homework. Some of them aren't even coming to class.

Oh My Goodness!!
Formal next year! I guess i am a little exited because I've wanted to go to one since i was five. I mean i don't know why, i can't dance. Isn't that what you're supposed to do? And everyone i know loves me so much they just love to tell me when i can't sing or dance. It's not like i don't try. I try really hard. But i just get told 'Lynette STFU, Don't sing!'. Even my mum calls me tone deaf!
Plus i'm such a loser. Who'd ask me out? NOBODY! That's who.
So I guess there goes another dream out the window. Hello ice-cream, vodka and mum's entire library of chick flicks.
Yes That's right Vodka! Sorry I'm a little tired of people telling me what to do.

I would like to end this on two 'positive' notes.
-I think i am making real progress with the guy that i like. He's a lot more eager to see me. I just wish i could be a lot closer to him. But as soon as i get my car i will be!
-I got like a ton of hair extensions, sorry I'm really happy because i like them o.O so pretty.

Questions-as promised.
-favorite song?
-Favorite cartoon?
-Sick of being told what to do?
-Anyone you want to fall in a pool of honey in an immensely populated region of bears?
-What is a funny word?

P.S. i do know that you probably noticed that the title kind of doesn't really relate, well it does. The guy i like is a little oblivious.

-Stay beautiful Mibba-
October 18th, 2010 at 10:50am