Psh, that cat is a mofo.

Lately, I've been saying the word "mofo" a lot. Everything is a mofo: "Hey dude, nice shirt!" Tanks mofo!" or "Ayo, that mofo is trippin' today" or "DAMN IT THAT MOFO OF AN ART PROJECT IS GONNA KILL ME! NYAA!!!" or "Yeah, we were mofo's for walking seven flights of stairs, during the early hours, while we were sick. We're just mofos."

And it's not even my fault that I began using the word mofo a lot. My friend, the one that has bright blue eyes, two different hair colors (blond and black, surprisingly not her natural colors), and extremely pale skin likes to call herself "the whitest black person you'll ever meet" told me that the statistics of the usage of mofo within her vocabulary has risen over seventy percent. Me, being the idiot I am, laughed, and started repeating that word. Over and over and over again. Until it drove her insane. And then she yelled at me. She has high tolerance sometimes x).

So, while I'm trying so hard not to include the word mofo in my essays, even if that sounds like an awesome idea, I call everything a mofo. Even my mom gets called a mofo sometimes. That ain't cool man. She doesn't mind that much, she goes apesh*t sometimes, but that's when I don't do my homework, or answer my phone when she calls. I never answer my phone.

In other news, my dog is very sick :{. Yesterday, he kept crying whenever someone picked him up, and he had a fever. Today, he's at the vet, and he's staying there until tomorrow. The vets are currently making a sh*t ton of tests on my poor little kitty. Okay, so he's not really a cat, but he acts like one, so, yeah. Anyway, I hope it's nothing too serious, just a doggy cold or something. He's not that young anyways, I had him since I was eleven or twelve, which makes him... six years old in human years, or something like that. It was weird coming home today, and not hearing his rushed footsteps and a sorry attempt at barking. He can't bark :/, he squeaks. I miss my dog :{ And my bros friends are here, and I my dog is not attacking them, because he's not here! NYAA!!!! I really miss that cat...

And I don't know what else to say, so...

What's your most used word, and do you like pie?

I also abuse LOL a lot. I always try to sneak LOL into anything, which annoys my friends and teachers.
October 18th, 2010 at 11:59pm