To: _______

Did you really think I wouldn't find out? Your lies fill this room... I try to stop you but you say no and don't realize it... you don't realize. That. You're. A. WHORE! You think you're hot shit! Oh I hate it! You move from one girlfriend to the next! It's unethical! One's not rich enough! The other isn't a good kisser! The next isn't a burnette! Another doesn't wear enough make-up! FUCK THAT! You should learn to grow up before you even think about talking to me again! When you do, you'll be begging on your knees for forgiveness! but you forgot one thing! I'LL NEVER GIVE IN! YOUR NINE LIVES HAVE EXPIRED!
Your Old Friend,
Danielle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about that... this isn't my boyfriend or anything, he's just a friend... wait! now he's my ex-friend. I'll just make this short. Basically at the beginning of the summer he went out with this girl named (covering up the real names) Ella, then he traded her for my old friend Anna and now he just traded her for another because she wasn't a good kisser... Nice isn't he? Now Anna's all upset and I'm pissed at him. He doesn't wanna be my friend anymore cause I actually care about people. What a wonderful person!

Question:
Do you think he's a whore, a shit sack, or both?
Has this ever happened to you?
October 19th, 2010 at 10:30pm