Sad-Weeks

I don't know what's wrong with me. I really have no clue.

For the past week I have been really quiet and soft and slightly lethargic. I wasn't really happy but I wasn't exactly upset either. I just wasn't okay.

Yesterday when I got home from school I felt very tired, very listless etc etc. I talked to Ma and she said to sleep and forget about homework and all that. I curled up in my very comfortable bed but I couldn't get to sleep. I just started crying and I couldn't stop. I still can't.

Around 7:30pm-ish she came in to check up on me and found me crying and crying. Because she was going to bed she got my dad to help me get some dinner (I had skipped the family one) and get to bed. I ate, changed and fell asleep straight away.

This morning i woke up at around 6am but I just couldn't get out of bed. I just couldn't. I stayed in bed all morning, only getting up to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water. I slept or stared at the ceiling.

I finally got up properly at 11:30 and got dressed. I sat with Mum is her room and cried about nothing for a while. I ate lunch, did some homework and cried for a while.

It feels like I'm not going to stop crying or just being sad ever. I don't know how to stop this or fix this or why I'm crying when last week I was so very happy.

xx
October 21st, 2010 at 04:43am