This is gonna be long and pointless but I just need to get it out.

Okay, I haven't been on in ages but I feel like this is one of the only places where I can really confide in. This is gonna be really cliche and whatever but I really just need to get it out, so bare with me.

About a month and a half ago I started high school as a freshman. As the first day grew closer I just kept getting more and more excited. I was mainly excited just to meet a bunch of new people who have the same interests as me. I thought all my weekends would be booked up with plans all my new friends and I would have. Little did I know I'd still be walking around, talking to, eating lunch, sleeping over, and hanging out with the same people I've been with for nine f*cking years.

Now I didn't plan on forgetting about them all together but it really makes me feel horrible when I'm walking with them in the hallways and they have to stop every fucking time to talk to their new friends. I'm so happy for them that they have new friends and I'm happy that their happy. But quite honestly I've never felt so miserable in my life. I feel like everyones just growing apart from me and in the end I'll be left with nothing.

Today I was walking out to go watch a soccer game and my old best friend was walking with a group of her new friends and I turned to look over at them and they all just started laughing at me. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Maybe I just need to open up more. But then again I feel like nobody wants to know me.

Maybe I just need to get over it. I don't know.

This was basically pointless but whatever.
October 22nd, 2010 at 01:52am