Is it true?

I decided that there are deffinately 5 Things I could not live without.
1.My ipod, I always carry my ipod every where I go. And to be honest it has spared many boring conversations, hearing things I don't want to hear and kept me awake in my car since my stupid radio went into safemode and won't come out of it until I put in the code. The code in the manual my sister(My yellow bugs previous owner) lost. So every morning I thank God for the inventor of the IPOD! Also music is my life and I could not go a day without Music.

2. Orange Juice, I could live with our soda and tea anyday but orange juice is what keeps my day sunny.lol I heard if you drink orange juice it helps you not to get sick which makes me feel good because I am always getting sick. And I do not like being sick it makes me feel like crud. Anyways I just really love orange juice.

3. Gold fish.:) A snack that smiles back is the best kind of snack.lol Plus they are cheesy! And they make gold fish is salty and sweet flavors. I happen to be one of those people who can't have too much of one thing, like for instance if I have too much salty food I have to have something sweet next. I don't know why but my brain just makes it so I have to have an even amount I guess.

4.A book. Any one of my favorite serious or something I want to read and haven't read. I love to read and have a bad obsession of reading to much. I don't believe in finding a stopping place I believe in reading until I finish the book. which makes me sad when I finish within two day of buying the book because I have noting to read. But alas someday I will learn.

5. and last a blanket or hoody. To me it's alway cold every where I go so I always find myself either wearing a hoody or wrapped in a blanket. It has to be like some comfort issue with me because even if I'm not cold I'm in a blanket, like right now I'm wrapped in a blanket.lol

But those are the things I couldn't live with out. Not counting cloths,shelter, food and friends and family which everyone needs. If you want I'd love to read some of the things yall can't live without. Just put down your first one and why! I love reading yalls comments so please leave some. Pretty Pretty please I'm asking you leave some comments! Also I wrote more to my story! Lots and lots more so if you want to please check it out. Thanks so much for reading and I hope yall have a good day tomorrow.:)

LOVE,
Faye <3
October 22nd, 2010 at 04:49am