Secrets and Lies

So I've decided I must be a crappy friend. Well, obviously I've been demoted, as my best-friend has obtained the idea that from now on I don't need to be told everything that happens between her and her boyfriend. I mean, I get that they need privacy, but I am her best friend! Does that account for anything these days?

Also, I've recently gotten caught up in a fight between a cute little threesome at school (ah, the joys of High School. Four years down, two to go...) and I've been accused of causing it all in the first place. Apparently, if it wasn't for me sticking my 'big fat foot in the door' of their little group, they'd still be friends. But MAYBE if you hadn't made up some fake 'friend' in the first place and lied to everyone about him then MAYBE you would still be friends!

Sorry for ranting guys, but seeing as my 'best friend' isn't telling me stuff, I'll just tell all you Mibbians about it. Again, apologies for ranting about stupid girly bitching...

QUESTIONS anyone??
1. What was the highlight of your day? - Definetly hearing my mum say f**k.
2. What's the weather doing where you are? - The weather is spastic here. This afternoon it full on stormed for a whole three minutes, and now it's really hot.
3. What's your middle name? - Jaid
4. What are you looking forward to? - CHRISTMAS!!!
5. Was my journal bitchy and cliche? - I'll leave this one up to you guys :)

Thankyou,
Vixan xx

OH P.S. - I just finished watching the entire first season of The Big Bang Theory. I love Leonard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
October 22nd, 2010 at 01:33pm