The Girl Player

So it's a Friday night here in England and I'm just lying in bed with my laptop. Wow. I'm so cool it hurts. Do you know what I need? A boyfriend. Or a plaything at the very least... I've come to the conclusion that I have a very unhealthy view on boys.

You know those guys who see girls as merely a hook-up, a one nigth stand kinda thing? That's basically me in girl form. My best friend in the world has a boyfriend of going on three years, and I'd say at least three of his friends I've had a thing with. Not sexual or anything, but one of them liked me, the other one was obsessed, and the other one tried it on at a party. And let's not even get into the whole 'French Guy' thing which happened when I was drunk. Bascially my friends affectionately (or so I hope) call me a slut because I'm sort of a tease who uses guys. Wow. That sounds awful. It's weird to know that's all true.

Anyway my mibbian friends, I am bored and would love to know a thing or two about you (let me probe your personal lives)!

So...
1: Have you got a boyfriend?
2: Do you believe in love?
3: Have you ever done things with a guy that you regret?
4: Do you think I'm a bitch? haha

Much love,
Laura xox
October 22nd, 2010 at 10:35pm