Book ramblings

I currently have ideas for two different books in my head.

One is a post-apacolypic book set in the North East US. It's about the survivors of a terrible virus as they learn to survive. Along the way they search for how the virus started and how they could have possibly survived when most of the word didn't. I plan for this to go on for three books. I already have the major plot written out for the first and second with some ideas for the third. I also have the outline for chapters one through five of book one done. Now I just need to start writing. I plan on writing the idea for the NaNoWriMo. I plan on the first book being at least 80,000 words but I'm hoping for at least 100,000.

The second book is a memoir. Now I know what you're thinking. "She's only 21. How could she possibly have had enough experiences to write a memoir." Well the book isn't full memoir. It's also a kinda self help book thing. It's really hard to explain. I already have a title for it. Maybe that'll help explain. How I Grew Up Without a Box; and why that's a good thing. Mostly I go and explain my upbringing and how it opened me up to a lot. I'll be explaining how humans think and why they should change that. It's about how we limit ourselves and how my upbringing has made me limit myself much, much less than most. I'll also be explaining why it's best not to limit yourselves and how to break free of the boxes we hold ourselves in.

Well those are my ideas. Any comments? I know I'm kind of vague but I'm so paranoid about people stealing my ideas. I'm not even sure how much I'll be posting on here of them. Especially because I can't find anything on this site about who owns the work after you post.....>_>
October 23rd, 2010 at 04:20am