I'm Commenting On Stories.....

Ok, I'm doing this thing where I start commenting on REALLY good stories and probably tell others to read it too.

I searched for some stories though some of them are pretty old they were good and now I've lost all strength to go 'story scouting', so if you know of any good stories(must not be yours), please leave a link at the comments box.

I don't like skipping stories to get to the good part(yeah, I do that), I want that from the start I'm hooked. Not the ones that drag on and on and on, you catch my drift...

I've read some in the last two days that I found really good.

Fixation by BRETAGNE.SADE. I found this really good in a weird way, maybe it was because I thought I understood it or the fact the chapter title is in French or because there was a stalker dude there. It's a short story though.

My Own Flesh & Blood by Limited-Edition. She didn't finish the story which I found very confusing because it's really good but I left her a comment asking why. It's a really good story and she writes well.

Slaughter House by Music.DrownLife. Now I found this funny in a sadistic way. I just loved the whole concept of an obsessive weird chick who kills herself at the end. The whole time I was imagining the scene and when she screamed her name at the end and shot herself. That was just....EPIC!

Results of Supposed Hatred by torturing my heart;. Ok, this is a Justin Bieber fan-fic(hold on, I'm not done), it's kind of different. It's R-rated, so yeah. Too much drama. It gets funny at times.

Ties That Bind by HansonJonasFan. This has got to be my best. Its about Crazy, Psycho and Obsessive Nick Jonas. I just love it.

Fool For Falling Over You by fireflies. This is another good one and I'm still waiting for the next chapter 4 months later.

So................you already have an idea of what I like, there are so many others. I just can't see to remember the name, but if you know of any interesting ones. Plz leave a link below.

I affirm allegiance to the citizens of Mibba. I affirm that I will faithfully comment on any story that is brilliant, amazing, good, interesting, captivating, funny *catches breath* impressive, superior, colorful, reverberant and okay. So help me God.

**BTW** What's up with the whole Taylor Momsen and flashing her boobs thingy. I saw the video and was like..."Okayyyyyyyyyyy."
Anyways have a nice weekend.
And when you're leaving links in the comments, let's play a game of completing the phrase.

#youcantbeuglyand
October 23rd, 2010 at 12:56pm