Demons&Angles

Demons are not what people think they are, them self's have to have a reason to hurt or kill a humanbing like if some human got killed in a house then they what to have there revenge of the one who killed the human that's a reason or other demons that like to play around with humans like the imp but are allot more demons then people think. I am one of them I have a wolf demon called skylick he is the only sprite wolf demon in the hell and that me means that he him self is the king of the wolfs and me and skylick are one so if I die then i will come back and be skylick there are other demons inside other people as i found and there my friends and my girlfriend. see some humans don't see what we see I see humans but i can see what the are if there humans they are white to me and if they are not they will show their self's to me I am one of the highest demons in hell and I have passed on ghost and sprites and demons so they say I am the key I still don't know what that means but one day I will so this me Ned Cornelius and all I am saying is demons are real so are angles but there rare to be reborn so that's why theirs allot more demons in the world that's all I got to say.
October 25th, 2010 at 01:29pm