Wow, That Was Awkward

Two parties in the space of two days. Right. Well, one was absolutely amazing, hosted by a really good friend of mine where we all dressed up for early halloween. There was a Joker, and a 2 face (sensing a batman theme going on here). A vampire, two dead brides, one green girl, a superwoman, and loads more. I went as a clown and my friends went went as a witch and maid:

Image

Yeah I know, we're really scary right?

Anyway, the second party was one at oceana (a nightclub) which was for all college-goers. Normally they're amazing and there are loads of hot guys and the music's great to dance to. This time it was the complete opposite. I got chatted up once and that was by some nineteen year old when I was waiting outside with my bessum for our lift home. And he had a van. And his chat up line was "Do you know an Ellie?". Seriously? Weirdo. The music was just a mess of drum and bass rubbish, not a hint of an Usher or Rihanna. And my bessum brought her boyfriend who, I like, but it was so awkward. Oh, and did I mention this guy I hooked up with once was there with his new girlfriend and were making out like a meter away from me for ages. I don't like him still or anything but... DUDE you kissed me like that in this very club once... save it for another time/place/when I've gone to throw up in the bathroom. Ugh.

But anyway my lovelies.
1: How are you this evening/morning/afternoon?
2: What's the most awkward moment that you've ever experienced?
3: What are you dressing up for this Halloween?
4: Any fun parties to look forward to?

P.S. I'm not normally as brown as I am in the pictures, I just got a fake tan, haha!

Image

Much love,
Laura xox
October 25th, 2010 at 10:03pm